• If you're interested in joining our Christian homeschool group, or simply want more information,
• If you want to add content to this website or newsletter,
Contact any of our Board Members:
Marsha Boyd at email@example.com,
Anna Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Pam Barker at email@example.com
Dawn Pooser at firstname.lastname@example.org
***Contact Pam Barker at email@example.com
• if you're already a member of TEACH and want to be added to our Email group
• if you need to update your email address
Our newsletter, calendar pages and membership list are available to T.E.A.C.H. MEMBERS ONLY for our members' – and most especially – for our kids' safety. You can join the The Eastern Association of Christian Homeschools by registering on the top right- click on "Bylaws, Application & Waiver." Read the Bylaws, print the application and fill it out, and sign the Statement of Faith. Send Application, Signed Statement of Faith, and three reference letters to Dawn Pooser. If your application is accepted, you will receive an email or phone call with instructions on where to send your yearly dues, information on how to sign up on this website to view our MEMBERS ONLY pages, and how to be added to our Yahoo Email Group.
1) TEACH now has 65+ families, with 183+ children. Due to the rapid growth of our group, it is REQUIRED that each family sign up for at least one job at the time of registration. Marsha Boyd will have a sign-up sheet with jobs listed. These jobs include, but are not limited to, planning a field trip, hosting one upcoming event which includes using your church facility, set up or clean up after an event, yearbook staff, etc. Having the participation of ALL our members will enable the group as a whole to run more efficiently.
2) It is important that TEACH members review the TEACH By-Laws as there have been several changes and additions made that may affect your membership.
3) It is the responsibility of each member to join TEACH's E-Mail Group in order to receive updates, cancellations and last minute important information. You may do so by contacting Pam Barker at firstname.lastname@example.org
I will upgrade this site asap, but for now, please put up with some of the ads, as their advertising allows us to have this site for free. Please do let me know right away however, if at anytime you find any of these ads offensive. Anyone who would like to help sponsor the site is welcome to do so, the cost of hosting this site without ads will run about $10/month or less. As we add more and more bells and whistles that cost may rise slightly in the future. If your business sponsors this site, AND you're currently a member, we'd be happy to have an ad for your business run during the month that you sponsor.